Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Trip to the zoo

On the way to the zoo I was excited because we were going to see the elephants and the tigers.my favourite part was seeing the seals in the sun lying down.we all had an amazing day at the zoo trip.                                                                                                                                                

Alex believes all zoos should be shut down because they can not provide the right environment for animals that should live in the wild.     

 I disagree with Alex because I think that all zoos can help animals when they are hurt. Zoos help us to learn about animals. Zookeepers care about animals. Zoos support. Conservation across the world can help the animals.
Leonora I agree with legacy because if the animals had a zoo they can be safe and eat food and drink lots of water. 
 Eva I agree that zoos are good but have you thought that animals can get bored and lonely and it cost a lot of money.
Leonora legacy I agree with you because animals do get bored and cost lot of money.


1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love the way you have all thought so carefully and have been discussing the pros and cons of Zoos. I am divided too as I have been to Africa and seen lots of these animals in their natural habitat. However I am thinking hard about the points you have raised and think that Zoo are doing a great job around Education and Conservation.
    Keep debating you guys. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.