Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Writing Task - Reflection (Monday W8, T4)

 Today I am talking about how I started school and my first day at school.Seven years ago if I can remember I was turning five when I came to school and I was in new entrance.When i first got to school I was nervous but also very excited.Back in new entrance i had really short curly hair i would always wear a headband and earrings.

For lunch at school i would probably a packet of chips a healthy sandwich and my water bottle.When the bell reign for school i would wait for my siblings to come pick me up then we would walk back home because our house was two house down from our school.

If i had to give a message to a student 50 years from now who attend our school i would ask them how was it like back in the day do you remember what the class was you were in.And what was your teachers name.What i learned in school is how to read properly and how to write paragraphs and i also learnt technology and maths my times tables many more thing i have learnt.

Is that you have to be confident and you have to be happy and yeah.After school what i would do is go play with my dog and his name was clifford he was my best friend.Also i would eat some food and i lived right by my aunty so cool.That is my story and history of pt england.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.