Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Leonora's Holidays!

Hi everyone it's Leonora  today me and my family went to mc.donalds. and had pancake's with a vanilla shake and whip cream  and chocolate with Lolies  high chew then we eat chkcin and  Rice with salad and meat. then we came home to eat something in the bargian box. and just Juce  and ice cream with cherros and chocolate sauce then we went to the playground i went on the flying fox  then i eat gum ball's then we eat pork meat ball's with potato's and rice then we watched despigile me 3 in my room  with mashmolo's then we brushed ouw teeth and went to sleep my mum and dad were stnoreing then i woke up and went on my mum's phone and watched slime and play doh then i falled asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.