Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

The Disappearance - Bermuda Triangle

 The Disappearance…


WALT: write using a variety of sentences


Write to tell your blog readers about something you had which suddenly disappeared.


Where did this thing go? Was there an explanation for it’s disappearance or to this day, do you still have no idea where it went?


If it is still missing, come up with two explanations for where it could have gone. One of these explanations should be ‘sensible’ and one should be ‘silly.’


Helpful information:

Plan:

What went missing?


Did you ever find it?


If you answered ‘YES’ to the above question:

  • What happened? Where did it go? Where did you find it?


If you answered ‘NO’ to the above question:

  • Possible explanation 1:


  • Possible explanation 2:



Start Writing here:

____________________________________________________

One day, I was in  my room playing with my pillow and  then something weird happened.It was  the strangest thing I have ever seen.My pillow suddenly disappeared and I took hours trying to find my pillow  and then it dropped down from the roof. And it landed right in the  same place i  was playing with.I was so worried because then all  of my stuff was disappearing.So i told my mum and then she didn’t believe me.


So i told my Mum to come and look at my room and when she looked nothing was disappearing everything was the same but i knew it was really happening.I said no no Mum there was stuff disappearing but there was none of my stuff disappearing.But my mum said nothing’s wrong.


But when my mum left my room everything was  gone and i was screaming in my room my loudest because it was the strangest day in my life.

The Disappearance - Bermuda Triangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.