Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Writing - Antarctic Animals

 Dear Diary:Part 2.My journey to Antarctica to go find penguins and it was a big melt down.So I Was on my way to the arctic ocean to see if i could find any penguins close by.I was trying to find some penguins and suddenly…


I was so excited i saw  black and  white penguins.So i tried to find a way to make them come  up to me on the hill of snow  i tried to be so careful to not slip.


So my idea was to  get some fish from my bag because I packed food  that penguins like. And i knew it would be great to lower them in with food but i just noticed they were on a big iceberg. and i didn’t know what to do.So i threw all the fish i had and with all my power and my energy i threw it in the water so the penguins could get off that big blue iceberg.

And finally the penguins got off the iceberg. I was so happy because they came up to me on  the hill.And I was so happy because it was my first time meeting penguins so i saw some penguins that didn’t have food. I fed krill. 


Because I packed them for the penguins.And i fed the krill to them they were so happy.But it was time i had to go so i said bye to all the penguins and it was time to go  back home on a flight and go to  bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.