Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday: Writing Task

One day me and my friend Lynette went on a trip in our boat to go find
some west indian manatees.So we started our journey first we went to
the U.S. 


The Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico coasts by the river side because I knew where
west indian manatees live so we were off and we were riding in our boat.
The water was so clear like I really wanted to go swim because the
coral was flowing up into the water and it looked so cool.


I and Lynette were on our way just cruising in the boat and suddenly
we saw a manatee. It was just swimming around the shallow part of
the water.I told lynette we should go have a swim with the manatee.


But she said no she was a little bit scared but i told her it will be fine
because i brought our swimsuits so she said okay let’s do it i was
so excited.


First we quickly put our swimsuits on top of our clothes and dived
  in the clear shallow water.The water felt so breezy and cool.
It was my first time swimming with a manatee and coral looks
so cool up close to the manatee.


I loved this day. It was the best because it was my first time
swimming with a manatee and feeling it’s soft skin the manatee
was such a beautiful sea creature to swim with and be by.


I know that I will remember this moment forever because my friend
got to have fun with me. It was amazing to have a fun experience
with a manatee and my best friend lynette.


I am great to  have an amazing life with one of my best friends
beside me and this beautiful sea creature a manatee i bet Lynette
will be the only one out of my friends to have a fun day like today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.