Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Writing Task

One day me and my friend jacob went out into the deep ocean to see if we
could find a green sea turtle.My friend jacob was an expert he knew all
about green sea turtles because he worked at a sea place with green
sea turtles.


So we were going out to the deep ocean we went in the boat
and off we started going to the south side of the deep ocean
and me and jacob knew that it would take a while to find green
sea
turtles but we were riding in our boat.


 And suddenly we found a green sea turtle.
It was swimming around some coral so we decided to
put our swimming suits on and swim with the green sea
turtle so i jumped in first and then jacob went in after me.

We had to get used to it by swimming with the green sea
turtle. It was so  cool to have my first go at swimming with
a green sea turtle. It was so fun in the clear blue water
swimming with the green sea turtle.It was so fun today
\ i knew it would be a cool day swimming with a green sea
turtle it was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.