Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

1 st holiaday

yesterday me and my family went to burga king and had  cherro's and cream with a hot chocolate a went to the park on the monky bar's and went on the flying fox with one hand and i played with my pink sand and purpel then we had lunch candy and  7 up and lmp and some tost and butter and mango i got to mango's from my nana  sero  then we eat dinner egg's and tost and 7 up then we watched a movie wonder women then i mad slime but i put a song on mesage's then i danced and sang it with my mum  then we eat heps of chip's  and gum we stamped in the puddles and made slime with glue then we came back home in to my bed and snored then i woke up and then went back to sleep and snored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.