Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

5 th holiday

today was a great day i had gumball's and candy and pizza hut and drink's then my family and me went roller skating  and to the cheese cake shop to buy a cake for my cousin and Mc donald pancakes. then we had a party with my aunties and uncles and cousins we dressed up in vampire costumes. then we eat the cake it was yummy with rainbow sprinkles on top of the cake i loved the cake it tasted yummy so so so yummy then we had lunch burgers and some more drink's '. then we had cupcakes and tea and chocolate to then i had gum again  and made slime. then my family had chicken nuggetts and went to sleep .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leonora,
    It sounds like you had a wonderful day with lots of yummy food. Were you are scary Vampire? I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it. Keep up the awesome blogging.
    From Miss Davis

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.