Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Rainbows end

On Saturday it was my big sisters birthday. We went on the log flume and gold rush with my sisters and  her friends. Then me and my sister went on the big roller coaster and it was scary. Then we went on the little roller coaster in the kids kingdom. After that we went to AA drivers town. AA drivers town is where you drive your own little car. I went back with my sister to play on the rainbows end park.We had heaps of lollies and chocolate and went home. We did my sisters cake at my grand ma and grand pas house with her friends. After that we went back to my house and my sister opened her presents. We dropped her friends off home and went back home. I had a fun time at rainbows end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.